Driver Improvement Clinic
CDL Improvement Clinic
- Reasons to take these Clinics
- Court Directed
- DMV Directed
- Insurance Company Directed
- Job Requirement
Call or Text us at 757.287.7461 - or fill out our Contact Form
to register prior to attending the course.
Classes are held every weekend on Saturday or Sunday from 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Too early for you? Groups of 10 students or more may apply for flexible hours with prior notice, so long as eight hours are allowed for instruction.
A certificate of course completion will be given at the end of class.
Take our driver improvement class and earn 5 (five) safe driving points!
Benefits of completing the driver improvement course:
- Experienced drivers can become complacent over time. This course provides the opportunity to review the basics and update yourself on traffic pattern changes.
- Our program is Automobile Association of America (AAA) approved.
- The DMV awards five points for completion of driver improvement classes, limited to a two-year period. (Please refer to the moving violation and point assessment paper from the DMV website.)
- Completion of driver improvement class may reduce your insurance rate.
- Some employers will not hire workers with negative points on their driving record.
- The Virginia Court System may recognize the efforts of those who have completed driver improvement classes.